Welcome To Moore Martial Arts
We are back to regular class schedule see the Schedule page for times. For more information Call: 970-686-1247
Welcome to our website. At Moore Martial Arts we teach Anshinkai-do Karate translated means "The Way of the Peaceful Mind" and Kosho Shorei Ryu Kempo translated means "The Old Pine Tree School of Encouragement". Please look around our site and\or stop by our school to see how we can help you begin your journey in the martial arts.
Here are a few of the benefits from training at our school:
• We teach students to be Confident and have the attitude of "Yes I Can".
• We teach students to be Disciplined, not only because they need to be Disciplined to grow better in life, but to be Disciplined enough to say “NO” to drugs when they are ever offered.
• We teach students to be Physically and Mentally ready against any would be assailant.
• We help to strengthen their mind to do better in school or work and in their future career.
• We teach students how a positive life can be, if they learn to Think Positively.
• For children they have Fun as they learn the Martial Arts, "The Opportunity of a Life Time". We monitor their progress in school by checking their report card when they get tested for a belt.
• We pinpoint specific Goals for each student. We are talking about Short Term Goals (maybe for that day or that week), Intermediate Goals (a few weeks at a time or a specific belt level) and Long Term Goals (becoming a Black Belt Role Model).
• We incorporate the Goals to a child's behavior; be it Mental, Emotional, Intellectual, or Physical.
The student who reaches a Black Belt level in our school are people with Integrity, Self-Discipline and Confidence. They have Leadership Qualities and last but not least they become a Champion in Life.